Amazon Prime Day (or Prime two days, as it was this time) may be over for another year, but the deals haven’t stopped just yet. We’ve sifted through the ashes to pull out some offers that have survived the July 16 cut-off, maintaining a discounted price.
Almost all of the smartphones, laptops, and tablets are back up to original prices now — though there are a handful of exceptions — while the headphones category has maintained a fair few of its discounts. Just something you might want to keep in mind if you’re on the fence about what to pick up (and when) next year.
If you want to see what else you missed out on in 2019 (‘cos you’re a glutton for punishment), visit our Amazon Prime Deals page at the link. Head below for what’s still on offer.
- Moto Z3 Play with Power Pack for $300 (save 40%)
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar Edition (i7, 120Hz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD) – $989 (save 24%)
- Corsair K70 RGB mechanical keyboard – $100 (save $70)
- Logitech MK710 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo – $44.99 (save 55%)
- Logitech G602 wireless mouse for $35 (save $45)
- Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB) for $580 (save 26%)
- Lenovo Smart Tab P10 10.1-inch 64GB for $279 (save 20%)
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4 Wireless Headphones – Violet for $165 (save $125)
- Monoprice MP True Wireless Earphones for $37.86 (save 25%)
- Marshall Major III Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones for $99.99 (save 30%)
- Skullcandy Ink’d Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds for $22.49 (was $49.99)
- Microsoft Surface Headphones for $249.99 (save 29%)
- Panasonic Noise-Cancelling Headphones in Brown for $149.99 (was $199.99)
- Bowers & Wilkins PX Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones for $299.99 (was $399.99)
- SanDisk Ultra 3D Internal SSD 2TB – $192.99 (save 20%)
- SanDisk Cruzer USB 2.0 flash drive 64GB – $9.49 (was $39.99)
- Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire for $408.36 (save 32%)
- Casio Men’s “Pro Trek” Outdoor GPS sports watch for $296 (26% off)
Spotted any other great deals that haven’t ended yet? Let us know in the comments.