Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
The best Amazon Prime Day deals under $50
Amazon Prime Day 2019 is in full swing! You’ll find a lot of great deals in our giant, ever-changing hub, but you might not be looking for deals on the more expensive items, such as laptops, TVs, and smartphones.
In case you are looking for impulse deals or maybe some great gift ideas, we’ve assembled the best Amazon Prime Day discounts we could find for items that now total under $50. These items are either usually over $50 but are now under or are usually pretty cheap but are now even cheaper for the duration of the event.
Scroll down to see what’s we’ve found, and remember that we will add new stuff to this list often, so check back soon!
Amazon Prime Day 2019 – quick facts
- Amazon Prime Day lasts 48 hours this year, kicking off at 2:59 am ET on Monday, July 15.
- You’ll need an active Prime subscription, though there are plenty of ways to get it for cheap or even free.
- If you want to learn others way to make the most out of Prime, we have a handy guide to help you save big!
Headphones / Audio
- Monoprice True Wireless — $37.86 (was $49.99) (read the full review)
Logitech MX Sound 2.0 — $49.99 (was $99.99) (read the full review)SOLD OUT UE Wonderboom — $49.99 (was $69.99) (read the full review)SOLD OUT
- Amazon Echo (second-gen) — $49.99 (was $99.99)
- Amazon Echo Dot — (third-gen) $22 (was $49.99)
- Amazon Echo Input – $14.99 (was $34.99)
- Amazon Echo Show 5 – $49.99 (was $89.99)
- TP-Link Kasa Smart Plug for $11.99 (was $16.99)
- TP-Link Kasa Smart Plug Mini 3-Pack for $39.99 (was $54.99)
- Philips Hue Single Premium Smart Bulb with 16M Colors for $34.99 (was $49.99)
- MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener for $29.99 (was $49.99)
- 2-pack of Tile Pro with Replaceable Battery for $33.24 (was $59.99)
Computers / PC accessories
- Razer DeathAdder Elite gaming mouse – $34.99 (was $69.99)
Logitech G430 gaming headset for $24.99 (was $79.99)SOLD OUT
- Netgear Wi-Fi Range Extender for $23.99 (was $46.99)
- TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit Switch for $47.99 (was $69.99)
- Logitech MK710 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo for $44.99 (was $99.99)
- Corsair Ironclaw Wired Gaming Mouse for $39.99 (was $59.99)
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 for $39.99 (was $99.99)
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset for $39.99 (was $49.99)
- SanDisk 256GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card — $47.99 (was $59.99)
- SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter — $19.99 (was $68.99)
- SanDisk Ultra Loop USB 3.0 flash drive 32GB – $8.99 (was $9.99)
- SanDisk Ultra Loop USB 3.0 flash drive 64GB – $13.33 (was $19.99)
- SanDisk Ultra Loop USB 3.0 flash drive 128GB – $17.99 (was $29.99) *Out of stock, but price still live
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB-C 128GB – $19.15 (was $59.99)
- SanDisk Cruzer USB 2.0 flash drive 64GB – $9.49 (was $39.99)
- Toshiba 2TB Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive for $48.99 (was $69.99)