True wireless earbuds have divided opinions in the past. The main issues usually revolved around connectivity, with Bluetooth 4.0 not always offering an uninterrupted listening experience.
Luckily Bluetooth 5.0 is here. It’s twice as fast as previous Bluetooth versions and has eight times better broadcasting message capacity. Lost connectivity or waiting for your device to re-pair is no longer an issue.
Manufacturers Trndlabs claims the Allas earbuds are the first Bluetooth 5.0 true wireless earbuds available worldwide. We haven’t verified that, but we do think they look like great value for money. That’s especially true this week, as they’re almost half price.
It’s not the most important aspect of earbuds, but we think they look pretty stylish too.
The Allas true wireless earbuds at a glance:
- Enjoy better connectivity and fewer interruptions with Bluetooth 5.0 audio
- Listen in greater comfort with an ergonomic design and changeable earplugs
- Take anywhere thanks to their sweat and water-resistant design
- Easily respond to incoming calls with the built-in controls
- Enjoy your music with deep bass and high-quality audio
If you buy from the Trndlabs homesite then these buds will set you back $99, but if you only want to pay around half that, right now Tech Deals are offering them for just $49.99. That includes a one-year warranty too.
The deal is only this week, so don’t miss out. Hit the button below to find it.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.