Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Aeon Timeline 2 can help you meet all your deadlines for $20
Being responsible and organized is easier said than done. Sure, it comes easy to some folks, but the rest of us were doomed from the get-go.
If you fall into the latter category, check out Aeon Timeline 2. Designed for both Mac and Windows, it’s a timeline tool that helps you break down tasks and assignments to manage your time efficiently.
You can create multiple timelines to manage dates, relationships with different people and businesses, and even link specific events or assignments with images, websites, or external documents. Oh, and the interface is totally customizable, so you can make Aeon Timeline 2 work in a way it makes sense to you.
It was designed specifically with creative writers, project managers, and legal practitioners in mind, but no matter your career path, it works wonders.
Aeon Timeline 2 at a glance:
- Manage events, entities, relationships, dependencies, and more.
- Link events with images and external documents and websites to track research.
- Divide events into groups based on their relationships with other entities.
- Filter events by date, duration, tag, individual property, and relationship.
- Work with pre-configured and fully customizable templates, calendars, and other options.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 or later or Windows XP or later.
Whether you’re procrastinating on a major project or already anticipating the next, Aeon Timeline 2 is an excellent choice for keeping you on task and ensuring you meet your deadline. Normally, it costs $50, but a lifetime license is available for just $19.99 right now — a savings of 60 percent.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Like this deal? Check out Vault, the best way to secure your online data for just $9.99/month.