The Introduction to Android app development course is part of our pioneering DGiT Academy. It’s taught by our in-house coding expert Gary Sims, who you probably recognize from his ‘Gary Explains’ series. Gary has many years of experience in system design and development, and is known for his ability to make difficult concepts easily understandable.
The course covers all the basics of Android app development. You get over six hours of high-quality video tutorials, over 60 different lessons, and a wealth of other useful resources to start your Android Development journey. Learn at your own pace.
The course covers:
- Android Studio
- How to run your app in the emulator
- How to run your app on an Android device (2:14)
- Constraint layouts
- Game fundamentals
- Background Services
- Much more…
If you are still not sure then why not preview the Create your first Android Studio project lesson for FREE! Check it out and see if you like the pace and tone of the course!
To get $200 off, use the coupon code GARY200 at the checkout. Make sure you click on 'Add Coupon' and enter the code GARY200.
Benefits of the Introduction to Android App Development course:
- Be familiar with all the software necessary for the best Android app development environment.
- Have multiple app projects under your belt.
- Know how to create simple to complex apps of your own.
- Be able to code in Java.
- Understand best practices for Android apps and coding in general.
- Improve your job skills.
- Have a better understanding of how your favorite apps work.
Right now we’re offering an incredible Cyber Monday deal – $200 off. That means you get lifetime access to the course for just $49. Included in the Introduction to Android Development course is access to Gary’s Introduction to Java course. This bonus course alone is valued at $99, so it’s essentially a two-for-one offer!
To get $200 off, use the coupon code GARY200 at checkout. Make sure you click on “Add Coupon” and enter the code GARY200.