Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
These earbuds are fine-tuned by a Grammy-winning sound engineer
Oh look, it’s another pair of earbuds claiming the be the next best thing.
Look, we can’t promise you miracles. We’re not headphones specialists, we just bring you deals we think you might like. The 1MORE Quad Driver In-Ear Headphones certainly seem to have something about them.
I mean, check out the classy video above. Even if you think it’s all hype, it’s still hard not to be impressed. The critics seem to be onside too. Our sister site SoundGuys gave them an 8.9/10.
“The 1More Triple Driver is a great-sounding in-ear headphone for its relatively modest price point.” 4/5 Stars – CNET Editors
Winner of Technology X’s Editor’s Choice Award
8.9/10 – SoundGuys
4.5/5 Stars – TechRadar
The 1MORE Headphones are the first headphones to be THX® Certified…. Yes we had to google it too. Apparently it’s “a globally recognized assurance of uncompromising quality, consistency and performance”. They’re right, we are assured.
Expertly tuned by Grammy-winning sound engineer Luca Bignardi for a fully balanced and ultra-realistic soundstage. They certainly sound the real deal (pun intended).
Some key facts:
- Diamond-like carbon dynamic driver and 3 balanced armatures deliver unsurpassed dynamic power & definition
- Streamlined aluminum sound chamber with perfected ergonomics ensures exceptional comfort & noise isolation
- Intelligent controls let you control volume, change tracks, & make crystal clear calls with the microphone
- Four drivers in each ear are dedicated to silky highs, detailed mids, & deep bass
- 45º oblique angled ear fittings naturally match your ear canals for a secure fit & an intimate soundstage
- High frequency range extends to 40,000Hz, giving music an incredible range of elements
- Tangle-resistant & tough thanks to a Kevlar core cable
Just don’t leave them on the bus.
These clearly aren’t budget tech, and usually retail at $199.99. 1MORE are obviously keen to get the word out though, so right now you can pick up a pair at the promotional price of $149.99.
This offer isn’t on for long, so if you’re looking for that next level listening experience hit the button below to take advantage.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.