Xperia Z, ZL Android 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 firmware leaked
Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL owners interested in trying out Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on their devices should know that build 10.4.B.0.569 has apparently been leaked and is available to download.
According to Xperia Guide’s, build 10.4.B.0.569 “has not been certified yet on PTCRB, but it was about to release.” Here’s an unofficial changelog for this update:
- White UI just like what Xperia Z1 has on Android 4.2.2 firmware.
- New Camera app similar to Xperia Z1.
- New Xperia home 6.1.2.A.0.1 version.
- New Album app 5.2.A.1.26 version.
- New Movies app 5.3.A.0.18 version.
- New themes and wallpapers just like Xperia Z1.
- You can choose new themes now, as there is “+” option tapping on it, you can download some cool themes from Sony Select app where the navigation bar and status bar color changes like to “blue” and the soft keys icons also.
- New keyboard app.
- No X-Reality for mobile, same old Bravia Engine 2 is there.
- Performance enhancement and Bug fixing.
- Screen calibrated for more brighter display.
- Battery life, need to test it.
While this Android 4.3 build for the Xperia Z and ZL can be manually flashed on the handsets, we’ll remind you that it’s still not an official release, therefore we can’t advise you to install it. However, since you’re entitled to do whatever you want to your devices, make sure you follow appropriate installation instructions and back up your data before you proceed – whatever happens during the procedure falls under your responsibility.
That said, have you tried build 10.4.B.0.569, or are you waiting for Sony to officially roll out the update?