Walmart Black Friday full ad leaked: $100 Gift Card with select smartphone purchases, $99 Galaxy S4, $49 Moto X, $299 off-contract Galaxy S3 and other Android deals
Walmart’s 2013 Black Friday 40-page ad is also available well ahead of Black Friday, containing plenty of Android deals, which we’re going to cover for you in what follows.
You’ll notice that each deal has an event mentioned in brackets, as well as a 1-hour guarantee (where applicable), so check out the “Where to buy” section at the end of the post to see what Walmart has planned for Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals.
- $49 8GB RCA 7 tablet and tablet case [Event 2]
- $89 8GB HP tablet [Event 2]
- $99 16GB Trio Stealth 10.1 tablet [Event 2]
- $99 8GB Nabi 2 tablet ($80 off) [Event 2]
- $299 16GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 ($60 off) [Event 2]
- Trade-in your smartphone and get up to $300 in-store credit towards the purchase of a new smartphone [Event 3]
- $100 Walmart Gift Card with select smartphones [Event 3]
- $99 Samsung Galaxy S4 with two-year AT&T, Sprint or Verizon contract [Event 3]
- $0.97 Samsung Galaxy S3 with two-year Verizon contract + $100 Walmart Gift Card [Event 3]
- $299 Samsung Galaxy S3 off-contract with Straight Talk ($100 off) [Event 2]
- $49 Motorola Moto X with two-year AT&T, Sprint or Verizon contract + $100 Walmart Gift Card [Event 3]
- $79 Samsung Galaxy Mega with two-year AT&T contract + $100 Walmart Gift Card [Event 3]
- $20 Samsung Galaxy Centura with Straight Talk ($70.88 off) [Event 2, 1-Hour in-stock Guarantee]
- $35 Samsung Galaxy Legend with two-year Verizon contract ($94.88 off) [Event 2]
- $20 Kyocera Event with Virgin Mobile ($29.88 off) [Event 2]
- $114.95 Beats by Dr. Dre Solo headphones ($85 off) [Event 2, 1-Hour in-stock Guarantee]
- $79.95 Monster headphones ($50 off) [Event 2]
- $24.88 Plantronics M115 Bluetooth headset [Event 2]
- $9 iFrogz earbud headphones [Event 2]
- $25 Otterbox Case 2 pack for Galaxy S4 / Galaxy S3 [Event 2]
- $4.88 8GB PNY microSD card ($5 off) [Event 2]
[section_nav stitle=”Other deals”]
- $149.95 Beats by Dr. Dre Pill portable speaker ($50 off) [Event 2]
- $39.88 Philips Bluetooth wireless speaker [Event 2]
- $19.88 Philips Mini Bluetooth wireless speaker [Event 2]
- $54 Toshiba 1TB external HDD [Event 2, 1-Hour in-stock Guarantee]
- Save $25 when opening a Walmart Credit Card account and spend $75 on Black Friday
[section_nav stitle=”Full ad scans”]
In case you want to browse the full 40-page Walmart Black Friday ad for 2013, check the gallery below:
[section_nav stitle=”Where to buy”]
Walmart has a lot of Black Friday deals in the pages above (even though there aren’t that many Android-related deals to take advantage of) and the store will have a three-event Black Friday structure in place this year as follows:
- Event one – starts at 6PM on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 28)
- Event two – starts at 8PM on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 28)
- Event three – starts at 8AM on Thanksgiving Day (Friday, November 29)
That means you’ll have to see what event you need to attend to get the deals you want, whether they’re related to Android or not.
Walmart also offers an interesting in-store only “1-hour in-stock guarantee” for several items, which says that items will be in stock for at least one hour after the event starts. In case they’re sold out, you can purchase a “Guarantee Card” which will get you your chosen item delivered to your door by Christmas for the same price advertised in the ad.
We have marked the Android deals above appropriately so you know which ones are covered by Walmart’s and 1-hour guarantee and what time they’ll be available to purchase.
Are you buying anything from Walmart this Black Friday season?