The holiday season is probable the best time of the year to be a phone customer, and this year Virgin Mobile Canada seems set on offering customers the best deal in cell phone plans. Their latest leaked internal docs show what could be some of the best priced plan options we have seen so far.
Starting November 7, Virgin Mobile will start offering these holiday specials. In the memo picture shown below courtesy of Mobile Syrup, Virgin Mobile's team said “hold on to your candy canes, cause Virgin Mobile is about to jingle your bells.” This is an unusual line for a phone provider to utter, but that just goes to show how good they are feeling about their Holiday offerings.
Here are what they are ready to offer you:
$30 Text + Voicemail/Call Display:
- 150 Anytime Minutes
- Unlimited Weekends & Evenings at 5pm
- Unlimited Canada, US and International Text & Pic Messaging
- Voicemail 10 & Call Display
- Does not include Canada-Wide Calling
New data add-on promo:
- Members (subscribers) who sign up for a $15 and above data add-on on any Choice Plan will score 50% off for 3 months.
New data add-ons:
- 500MB for $15 on Choice Plans (Additional data is $10/GB and not available for BlackBerry)
- Bundle $15 on Combo Plans (includes Voicemail,Call Display, Early Evenings from 5pm and 10 hours of MobileTV)
- Visual Voice Bundle for Choice & Combo Plans ($8/month Members get our Visual Voicemail for iPhone or BlackBerry, Android is apparently coming soon)
- Anytime Minutes for Choice & Combo Plans: (100 Anytime Minutes for $10/mo, or 300 Anytime Minutes for $25/month)
Now these deals will expire late New Year’s Eve, so if a new phone line is in your mind do not hesitate to get in line.