Foxconn have manufactured a Tegra 2-powered Android prototype tablet. Engadget have produced a hands-on video which highlights the gaming prowess of this particular device. According to the source, the NVIDIA representatives were not “very keen on sharing info about the device”. However, it has been reported that the tablet has a healthy 1GB of RAM inside. This will help support the 1GHz ARM Cortex 9 CPU. Along with that we also have a front-facing camera, and the WSVGA screen that measures 8.9-inches. This screen also produces a wider aspect ratio when compared to the likes of the iPad. I should note that the video itself does not reveal Android in anyway.
Video: Nvidia’s Tegra 2 Android Tablet
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today
- 5.10 common problems with the HTC One (M8) and how to fix them