Foxconn have manufactured a Tegra 2-powered Android prototype tablet. Engadget have produced a hands-on video which highlights the gaming prowess of this particular device. According to the source, the NVIDIA representatives were not “very keen on sharing info about the device”. However, it has been reported that the tablet has a healthy 1GB of RAM inside. This will help support the 1GHz ARM Cortex 9 CPU. Along with that we also have a front-facing camera, and the WSVGA screen that measures 8.9-inches. This screen also produces a wider aspect ratio when compared to the likes of the iPad. I should note that the video itself does not reveal Android in anyway.
Video: Nvidia’s Tegra 2 Android Tablet
From the forums
- Nvidia Shield Tablet or wait for Nexus... 1 Replies on Android Q&A
- Memory Usage on S5 0 Replies on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play Store shows "no connectopn" error 1 Replies on Samsung Tablets
- Nexus 4 Wireless Charging (Issue) 0 Replies on Nexus Smartphones
- Android Authority Forum Ranks; you... 17 Replies on Member Feedback & Suggestions