Video: Motorola Devour demonstration
Rick Osterloh, VP of Android Software & MOTOBLUR services has been caught seemingly in his own cubicle, showing off the Motorola Devour in a nice 7 minute long video. The video shows the attractive form factor and well spaced keyboard along with features of MOTOBLUR and Motorola’s new Moto Phone Portal. The portal allows you to view media files from your phone directly on your computer all over a WiFi connection. We hope to see this great feature ported to other popular Motorola devices such as the DROID in the near future.
The Devour is set to launch exclusively with Verizon next week for $149 on 2 year contract. Hit the jump for the video and a full featured list of the Devour’s unique features.
[via Android and Me]
- Touch-sensitive navigation pad
- 3.1” capacitive touch screen
- Pre-loaded applications such as Gmail, Google Talk™, YouTube™, Google Search™ and Google Maps™ with Google Maps Navigation.
- Android Market™ gives users access to more than 20,000 applications.
- Happenings Widget – MOTOBLUR automatically pushes status updates, wall posts and photo updates from popular social networking sites to the Happenings Widget on the home screen. Customers can flick through the latest updates and fire back responses using the slide-out full QWERTY keyboard.
- Universal Inbox – MOTOBLUR gathers texts, social network messages and e-mails into one home screen widget for quick response.
- Back-Up and Security – Contacts, log-in information, home screen customizations, e-mail and social network messages are backed up automatically on the secure MOTOBLUR portal. The portal also allows customers to use the phone’s fully integrated aGPS to help locate the phone if misplaced. Remote wipe easily clears information from a lost device.
- 8 GB microSD™ card pre-installed
- Bluetooth® profiles supported: A2DP, HID, HSP, HFP, AVRCP and GAP