Video: LG GW620 updates and specifications
Frence language website ‘The Geek’s Journal’ has live videos and snaps of the upcoming LG GW620. This device will hit French shelves towards the start of November and will sell for €450.00 ($670 USD). Aiming for the younger generation, this new Android based LG device has a lot to offer in the way of specifications. It is also quite a slim full QWERTY (or AZERTY depending on your region) slider device. What we like the most is the 3.5mm head-phone jack coupled with the 5MP camera. This really sets the device apart from the older Android devices like the G1. For more information, including a bunch of photos, head over to the Le Journal du Geek. For a couple of videos, including one from CNET, and full specification, click more.
- GSM (850/900/1800/1900 Mhz), EDGE, 3G (900/2100 Mhz), HSDPA (3G+) 7.2 Mbps
- Resistive touch TFT screen 3,0 inches (7.6 cm) 320 x 480 pixels
- Qualcomm MSM7200 / 528 Mhz
- Digital Camera 5 Mega pixels with autofocus, LED flash and video recording in 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
- Memory 300 MB
- Bluetooth 2.0 AD2P
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g and DLNA
- microSD HC (up to 32 GB)
- MicroUSB 2.0
- Lithium-Ion removable 1500 mAh with a talk time of 4 hours and standby of 20 days (500 hours).
- 10,9 x 5,4 x 1,6 cm
- 143 g
- Google Android 1.5 (Cupcake)