Howard Forums member firecracker was browsing Verizon Wireless’ website and discovered that replacement battery covers for the Motorola DROID are being offered by the carrier for free with free overnight shipping. Most other standalone battery covers are being sold for $4.99 so Verizon is either making an exception due to the widely reported problem of loose battery covers with the DROID or it is a pricing mistake. If you dont want to go through the process of ordering online or are concerned about having to pony up $5 if the price turns out to be an error, you can always do a manual fix using a flathead screwdriver and some appropriately placed bending.
Verizon Wireless offering DROID replacement battery covers for free
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better
- 5.10 common problems with the HTC One (M8) and how to fix them