Verizon Wireless has opened up its stores today to consumers that are ready to buy its next DROID device, the DROID X. The Android 2.1 handset is powered by a 1GHz processor and sports a massive 4.3-inch touchscreen display and an 8-megapixel camera that is able to record HD video at 720p resolution. It even features an HDMI port for connecting the phone to a television. The new smartphone is available now both online and in stores for $199.99 after a mail-in rebate and two-year service agreement.
Verizon Wireless now selling Motorola DROID X for $199
From the forums
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test