Good news, DROID owners. Verizon Wireless is reportedly pushing out its update for the Motorola DROID. Though Verizon has not made an official announcement, Verizon Wireless has posted details about the update on its improvements in the camera, battery life, call quality, Bluetooth and more. and people are reporting that their DROIDs are being updated to Android OS 2.0.1. Changes in the update are relatively minor and include improvements in the camera, battery life, call quality, Bluetooth, etc. The update is delivered over-the-air so all you DROID owners out there just have to wait for the update notification to show up on your handset. Be patient as the roll out starts today and will continue over the next 48 hours. When you receive it, let us know what you think about your improved DROID.
Verizon Wireless is rolling out the 2.0.1 update for the Motorola DROID
7 hours ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 4.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better