Heads up, Verizon Galaxy S3 owners! A new software update – non JB, before you ask – is heading your way. The update will bring some improvement and fixes that should help make your time with the phone more enjoyable.
Here’s the complete change log for the new IMM76D.I535VRALG7 software build:
- Improved stability and connectivity with Back Up Assistant
- Added support for viewing the Guided Tour video over cellular network
- Enhanced customer support with Verizon Remote Diagnostics
- Improved data connectivity when using S Beam
- NFC (TecTile) tagging issue resolved to ensure pre-programmed text messages are accurate
- “No SIM” pop up issue has been resolved
The Remote Diagnostics tool could come in handy if you encounter some problems that require Verizon’s assistance, but don’t have time to make a visit to their stores. Of course, you have to be comfortable with strangers (tech support staff) meddling with the phone remotely from afar. And we’re sure those who are affected by the “No SIM” problem are glad that a fix is finally here.
You should be seeing the update notification on your Verizon Galaxy S3 soon enough. It’s not that big of a file to download, as it’s only 30.7 MB in size.