Verizon brings its 4G LTE network to more cities in Arizona, New Mexico, Nebraska and Iowa
If it’s 4G LTE you want for Christmas, it’s 4G LTE you’ll get from Verizon. Merely days after announcing that it will switch on the LTE lights in 16 new markets across the western part of the country on December 20, VZW has added more cities into the list.
The added cities include parts of Arizona, New Mexico, Nebraska, and Iowa. You’ll find the complete list of new markets below.
- Arizona: Payson (Star Valley and Rye), Casa Grande (Coolidge and Eloy), and Saddlebrook
- Northern Arizona Communities: Flagstaff, Prescott, and Sedona
- New Mexico: Farmington, Gallup, and Ruidoso
- Nebraska: McCook, Hastings, and Kearney
- Iowa: Marshalltown, Oskaloosa, Mason City, and Charles City
According to Verizon, the 4G LTE network on the areas above will go live on December 20 as well. Like we said last week, we wouldn’t discount the possibility of seeing more markets being announced by Big Red in the few remaining weeks of 2012. So don’t despair if you don’t see your hometown in the list.
As for those who do — how excited are you about the arrival of LTE in your cities? Where would you like Verizon to expand its LTE coverage next?