Here’s another leaked Ice Cream Sandwich for HTC Rezound called RUU 3.11.605.1. Thanks to Scrosler of XDA Developers Forum who leak the said ROM. With this ROM you can enjoy the new Sense 3.6 UI of HTC plus you don’t have to worry rooting it because its already rooted.
If you want to try this rom,just follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure that your phone battery is charge at least 60%
- Backup your phone data into your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging, on your homescreen tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked.
- HTC Rezound with CWM recovery
- USB Data Cable
- First, download the Stock_Rooted_ICS_4.0.3_Leaked_RUU_3.11.605.1.zip and PH98IMG.zip on your computer.
- Then, connect your device to the computer using your USB Data Cable.
- Next, copy the zip files you downloaded earlier to the root directory of your SD card.
- Disconnect your phone to the computer.
- Turn off your phone.
- Go to bootloader mode, your phone will automatically detect the “PH98IMG.zip” file that we transferred and will update your phone automatically.
- Go to Clockworkmod recovery.
- Once you’re in the recovery, do a nandroid backup by selecting backup> backup and restore> then backup to start saving your old ROM. (This will make a full backup of your existing ROM, and save it to the SD card. You can restore from this backup, if something gets messed up with the installation.)
- Now do a full wipe by selecting Mount and Storage then wipe the following:
- Format System
- Format Data
- Format Cache
- Go back to main menu and select advance then wipe dalvik-cache.
- From the main menu select install zip from Sd card> choose zip from Sd card> then select the Stock_Rooted_ICS_4.0.3_Leaked_RUU_3.11.605.1.zip to start flashing the ICS rom.
- Finally, go back to main menu and select Reboot system now.
Congratulations, you have successfully updated your HTC Rezound to the latest leak Ice Cream Sandwich Firmware.