If you’re looking for a new gaming muse to pass the time, check out the latest action and adventure title that’s now available on the Play Store, Cypress Inheritance. The game, which is based on Unreal Engine 3, promises jaw-dropping graphics and an engaging storyline with a side of suspense and drama.
As Lorna Cypress, your objective is to protect and retrieve the treasures that have been inherited to you by your late grandfather. The problem is they’re hidden in a mansion that’s now guarded by a self-aware AI named Vonya. There are knights to battle and puzzles to solve in the massive and multi-level mansion.
Want to know what you’ll be getting for $2.99? Here are the listed features.
- Fun, kid/family friendly combat and exploration.
- Suitable for all ages – No risk of death, harsh violence, blood, profanity or vulgar language.
- Stunning 3D graphics combine to create an incredible world of mystery, fantasy, and suspense powered by the Unreal Engine.
- Celebrity cast and original music provide an epic, immersive experience.
- Interact with the dynamic, multi-level gameplay through intuitive and easy-to-learn controls.
- Challenges and puzzles that change every time you play provide hours of replay value
Before you press the purchase button, note that the recommended specs are a dual-core 1GHz processor with 1GB of RAM. Also, Cypress Inheritance only runs on Android 2.3+ devices.