by Brad Ward, 2 hours ago
According to the results of the American Customer Satisfaction Index, Verizon Wireless has been named to have the most satisfied subscribers among the big four carriers. The survey takes a number of factors into account,…
In case what we’ve shown you so far has not piqued your interest, then you should check out T-Mobile in the coming days. According to a “trustworthy source” of Brief Mobile, the mobile operator is getting ready to slash the prices on various of its top Android handsets as follows:
- HTC One S: Will drop from $149.99 to $99
- LG Optimus L9: Will drop from $79.99 to $49.99 for new customers and fall to $29.99 for upgrades
- Samsung Galaxy Note II: Will drop from $369.99 to $249.99
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze: Will drop from $99.99 to $49.99
- Samsung Galaxy S II: Will drop from $149.99 to $79.99
- Samsung Galaxy S III: Will drop from $279.99 to $129.99
In addition to the smartphones above, other devices are also reportedly getting cheaper prices. The list includes the Galaxy Exhibit 4G, Galaxy S 4G, Galaxy S Relay, T-Mobile myTouch T-Mobile myTouch Q or the Samsugn Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet.
According to these leaked images, the price change is effective November 7, so make sure you check with your local T-Mobile shop before buying your next handset, maybe you’re entitled to some extra savings.