In case what we’ve shown you so far has not piqued your interest, then you should check out T-Mobile in the coming days. According to a “trustworthy source” of Brief Mobile, the mobile operator is getting ready to slash the prices on various of its top Android handsets as follows:
- HTC One S: Will drop from $149.99 to $99
- LG Optimus L9: Will drop from $79.99 to $49.99 for new customers and fall to $29.99 for upgrades
- Samsung Galaxy Note II: Will drop from $369.99 to $249.99
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze: Will drop from $99.99 to $49.99
- Samsung Galaxy S II: Will drop from $149.99 to $79.99
- Samsung Galaxy S III: Will drop from $279.99 to $129.99
In addition to the smartphones above, other devices are also reportedly getting cheaper prices. The list includes the Galaxy Exhibit 4G, Galaxy S 4G, Galaxy S Relay, T-Mobile myTouch T-Mobile myTouch Q or the Samsugn Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet.
According to these leaked images, the price change is effective November 7, so make sure you check with your local T-Mobile shop before buying your next handset, maybe you’re entitled to some extra savings.