The recently confirmed G2 smartphone that is headed for T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network has been captured in the wild, according to the folks over at Engadget. The G2, the successor to T-Mobile’s G1, looks to sport a full four row slide-out QWERTY keyboard and possibly an optical trackpad for navigation.
T-Mobile G2 HSPA+ Android smartphone gets pictured
From the forums
- Google Inbox Invite sharing thread 198 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Good video games for PSP 15 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- Android L FAQ (when will your phone get... 36 Replies on Android L
- Best games 2 Replies on Apps & Games Discussion
- Favorite/Best Phone Color? 12 Replies on Off Topic Lounge