The recently confirmed G2 smartphone that is headed for T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network has been captured in the wild, according to the folks over at Engadget. The G2, the successor to T-Mobile’s G1, looks to sport a full four row slide-out QWERTY keyboard and possibly an optical trackpad for navigation.
T-Mobile G2 HSPA+ Android smartphone gets pictured
From the forums
- How to make phone as controller 0 Replies on Android Q&A
- SAR Specs - Isn't this important? 2 Replies on Other Smartphone Discussion
- Upgrade to Android 4.4.4 for the Nexus... 5 Replies on Nexus Tablets
- Ascend Mate 3, Note 4 problem? 2 Replies on Other Smartphone Discussion
- The Hockey Megathread: My CORSI is... 13 Replies on Off Topic Lounge