The recently confirmed G2 smartphone that is headed for T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network has been captured in the wild, according to the folks over at Engadget. The G2, the successor to T-Mobile’s G1, looks to sport a full four row slide-out QWERTY keyboard and possibly an optical trackpad for navigation.
T-Mobile G2 HSPA+ Android smartphone gets pictured
From the forums
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test