SwiftKey Flow Beta 126.96.36.199 brings bugs fixes and enhancements
The beta version of SwiftKey Flow has been out for a month now. With its “Flow Through Space” feature, the app allows you to swipe over the spacebar to insert a space, which means you can type continuously without having to lift your finger off the screen.
Given its beta status, you may have encountered some bugs and glitches while using SwiftKey Flow. Fortunately, your feedback hasn’t gone unnoticed, as the developer is bringing out an update for the app that should enhance its performance.
As listed on their website, here’s the complete changelog:
- Flow-through-space autocommit: if you flow-through space but mess up your last word, all the prior words will be inserted (instead of losing all the words)
- Flow in landscape on tablets (not on split layout with numpad)
- Battery usage improved (when flowing and when not in use)
- Performance of flowing and tapping improved
- Longpress of bottom-right (smiley/enter) button now works
- Fixed some force close issues
- Fixed some memory leaks
- Predictions not lost when changing keyboard layout (e.g to symbols)
- Fixed DOuble CApitalization issue
It’s quite a long list of improvements, but there are still many known issues that have yet to be resolved by the team, the list of which you can find at the source.