SugarSync, the popular digital synchronization, backup and sharing platform, has announced that it is releasing a new Android API that will turn SugarSync into a cloud-based computing platform. Independent developers and handset manufacturers will be able to use the API to sync their applications with the data in the user’s SugarSync account. Data on the phone can be easily uploaded to the SugarSync cloud and data already in the cloud can be easily accessed by the mobile phone. SugarSync also announced that it is adding several exciting new features to its SugarSync application. The latest version of SugarSync, updated on December 1st, allows users to sync files and folders between their SD card and their SugarSync account. A second update, expected to roll out in a few weeks, will allow users to stream audio and video content from their SugarSync account directly to their Android device. Sweet!
SugarSync releases new Cloud API to developers, SugarSync App to get new features
From the forums
- Richard here, hello everyone! 2 Replies on Introductions
- The center for good roms for note 3 -... 1 Replies on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Which smartphone do you think is the... 24 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- [Game]Yay or Nay! 134 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Introduction 2 Replies on Introductions