Torrenting is one of the fastest and most convenient ways to share files and get the resources that you need. However, it has its risks.
Normal torrenting services can expose you to viruses and leave your IP address is vulnerable.
Streamza is an interesting solution to these problems. Rather than download a separate app or client, you can stream your content directly through your browser. Your IP is kept anonymous, and the Streamza community actively vets and comments on different torrents, keeping you safe from malicious files. They also vote for high quality torrents so you always know you’re getting the best option.
Another cool feature of Streamza is that you can adjust your video streaming quality on the fly, letting you consume less data or keep watching on a slower connection.
Streamza has been featured on Yahoo Finance, Windows Central, and the Daily Dot.
The service has been positively reviewed by the torrenting community, garnering between 4 and 5 stars from review sites across the web. It’s a safe and simple solution to the usual stresses of torrenting.
Streamza’s business model is a subscription service not unlike Netflix, with users paying every month for access. However, for a limited time, you can get lifetime access to all of Streamza’s content for a one-time price of $49.99.
Streamza in a Glance:
- Build an instantly accessible content library without having to pay monthly subscription fees
- Download up to 250GB per month in lightning speed
- Get large torrents fast & securely, w/ your IP address hidden
- Access your files from anywhere w/ included Cloud storage – that includes on Roku, iPhone, Android, & more
- Search a massive, continually-updated integrated library for any movie, TV, book, or music content you want
- Download media or stream right in your browser
- Connect w/ other Streamza users to see what’s popular
Although a massive library of content exists, including any media shared by other users of Streamza, the service is intended for accessing content available according to local copyright laws. This is left to the user’s discretion, and Android Authority does not condone piracy.
Ready to completely rid yourself of monthly fees and cable subscriptions? Pay $50 now and never pay for another streaming service again. Check out Streamza right over here.