First unveiled at Mobile World Congress 2010, Samsung has announced that its i8520 Galaxy Beam projector smartphone will be available for the first time anywhere in the world to StarHub customers in Singapore starting July 17. The Galaxy Beam offers users a first of its kind, an Android smartphone with a built-in projector that is supported by a 3.7-inch WVGA Super AMOLED touchscreen for viewing of HD video and media. The phone runs on Android 2.1 and is feature packed with an 8-megapixel camera/camcorder, a front facing VGA camera, email, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity along with GSM/EDGE/HSPA data support. The Galaxy Beam offers up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 530 hours of standby.
Samsung i8520 Galaxy Beam built-in projector Android smartphone available July 17
From the forums
- Which smartphone do you think is the... 26 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- My experience with Windows Phone 16 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- Moto 360 International Giveaway!!!! 29 Replies on Giveaways & Contests
- Top 5 Movies you have seen 4 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Hey Everyone! Raymond reporting in. 0 Replies on Introductions