Today in Berlin at the IFA consumer electronics show, Samsung confirmed that the next iteration of Google’s Android OS will be called Honeycomb. Rumors have swirled for some time that the new OS would be called Honeycomb, which is expected to follow Gingerbread but now it’s much more official – though Google itself still hasn’t commented.
Samsung confirms Honeycomb name for next Android OS
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Samsung’s Q3 net profit down nearly 50% year-on-year
- 5.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today