It doesn’t get better than this. Amazon has lowered the price of AT&T’s version of the Samsung Galaxy S, the Captivate. The smartphone is on sale for $.01 and the activation fee of $36.00 will be credited to your wireless bill. To get this stellar offer, you must sign a two-year service agreement with AT&T.
Samsung Captivate for AT&T on sale for $.01 from Amazon
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today
- 5.10 common problems with the HTC One (M8) and how to fix them