It doesn’t get better than this. Amazon has lowered the price of AT&T’s version of the Samsung Galaxy S, the Captivate. The smartphone is on sale for $.01 and the activation fee of $36.00 will be credited to your wireless bill. To get this stellar offer, you must sign a two-year service agreement with AT&T.
Samsung Captivate for AT&T on sale for $.01 from Amazon
From the forums
- Android and HI FI 7 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Your Currently Favorites Casual Games... 14 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Cyanogenmod Installer 4 Replies on CyanogenMod
- Play Store shows "no connectopn" error 3 Replies on Samsung Tablets
- Nvidia Shield Tablet or wait for Nexus... 1 Replies on Android Q&A