It doesn’t get better than this. Amazon has lowered the price of AT&T’s version of the Samsung Galaxy S, the Captivate. The smartphone is on sale for $.01 and the activation fee of $36.00 will be credited to your wireless bill. To get this stellar offer, you must sign a two-year service agreement with AT&T.
Samsung Captivate for AT&T on sale for $.01 from Amazon
From the forums
- 1.15 best camera apps for Android
- 2.35 of the best free Android apps
- 3.Samsung can’t stop gloating about Apple launching a big phone
- 4.Samsung will give you $200 if you trade your old phone for the Note 4, even if it’s worth less
- 5.Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge screens obliterate the competition in tests