A new report reveals supposed launch windows for various Samsung Galaxy products, including the rugged Galaxy S4 Active but also the Galaxy Mega, Galaxy S4 Zoom and Galaxy S4 Mini.
After revealing Eastern European purported launch dates for the Galaxy Tab 3 versions, Sam Mobile is back with similar information for upcoming Samsung smartphones.
Just as before, the actual release dates aren’t mentioned for either model, only weeks are given. And just as before, it looks like these are launch windows for the European versions of these upcoming handsets.
In total, we’re looking at five different devices, of which the most interesting is the rugged Galaxy S4. The Galaxy S4 Active will apparently land in Metallic Orange according to the publication, and will hit stores in mid-July.
No matter how accurate Sam Mobile has been in the past with Samsung-related rumors, we’ll still take everything with a pinch of salt until Samsung actually confirms these details. After all, of the five devices in the following list, only the Galaxy Mega 6.3 and Galaxy Mega 5.8 have been officially announced, while the rugged Galaxy S4 has been confirmed by a Samsung exec, but not by the Active name and an actual announcement is not available yet.
That said, here’s when these smartphones will reportedly be available for purchase (pricing details for these devices have not been mentioned):
- GT-I9152ZWA*** – White – week 20 (May 13-19) – Galaxy Mega 5.8
- GT-I9152ZKA*** – Black – week 25 (June 17-23) – Galaxy Mega 5.8
- GT-I9200ZKA*** – Black – week 19 (May 6-12) – Galaxy Mega 6.3
- GT-I9200ZWA*** – White – week 21 (May 20-26) – Galaxy Mega 6.3
- GT-I9192ZWA*** – White – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 mini
- GT-I9192ZKA*** – Black – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 mini
- GT-I9295MOA*** – Metallic Orange – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 Active
- SM-C1010ZKA*** – Black – week 23 (June 3-9) – Galaxy S4 Zoom
- SM-C1010ZWA*** – White – week 25 (June 3-9) – Galaxy S4 Zoom
Are you looking forward to buying any of these handsets?