While only one Galaxy Tab 3 has been made official (the 7-inch Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 model), a new report reveals potential Eastern European launch dates for Samsung’s upcoming third-generation Galaxy Tab tablets.
In addition to the 7-inch version, the company is expected to also launch a Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 model but also a Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 version, a brand new addition to the family.
Sam Mobile has apparently received details about the potential launch dates for the different versions of these tablets (we’re looking at both 3G and Wi-Fi models for each of them, and while they can’t be confirmed at this time, we’re still going to take a look at them:
- SM-T2100ZWA*** – White – Week 19 (May 6-12)– Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) 8GB Wi-Fi
- SM-T2110ZWA*** – White – Week 24 (June 10-16) – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) 8GB 3G
- SM-T3100ZWA*** – White – Week 23 (June 3-9)– Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) 16GB Wi-Fi
- SM-T3110ZWA*** – White – Week 25 (June 17-23)– Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) 16GB 3G
- GT-P5210ZWA*** – White – Week 23 (June 3-9)– Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1) 16GB Wi-Fi
- GT-P5200ZWA*** – White – Week 26 (June 24-30)– Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1) 16GB 3G
As you can see, potential Samsung tablet buyers in Eastern Europe will be able to buy a Galaxy Tab 3 version starting with next week, although some of them may have to wait until the last week of June to get a 3G Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 model, assuming the information above is accurate. The Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and 10.1 will reportedly be unveiled at some point “this month,” although we don’t have any details on that particular announcement.
Considering that Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 pretty much out of the blue, we shouldn’t be surprised to see the company do the same with the bigger versions.
As for launch windows for other markets, we’ll have to wait for the South Korean company to make the devices official.