Root myTouch 4G Slide and Install Clockworkmod Recovery Using This Great Tool
If you don’t know anything about android phones/tablets but want to try rooting and installing clockworkmod recovery the easy way then you will be happy to know that there’s a program called HTC MyTouch 4G Slide AIO Toolkit made by hasoon2000 of XDA developers Forum. This tool let you do the following:
- Install HTC Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader
- Relock Bootloader
- Permanent Root
- Install ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery and stock recovery
- Bloatware removal
- Flash overclocked kernel
If you’re ready to root and install CWM recovery then follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure that your phone battery is charge at least 60%
- Backup your phone data into your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging, on your homescreen tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked.
- HTC myTouch 4g
- USB Data Cable
- First, download the Download Hasoon2000’s MT4GS All-In-One Kit V1.0 on your computer.
- Then, extract it to your desktop using Winzip/Winrar.
- Next, connect your phone to your computer.
- Double click the Amaze v2.3.exe file to run the program.
- Finally just follow the onscreen instruction to root your Droid 3.