To maximise the use of your Android device, you’d likely check almost everything you need to know about it. From the how to’s, to the do’s and dont’s. Touch creen phones are undeniably the latest and hippest when it comes to mobile trends, to date. If you got a LG MyTouch, here’s a simple yet effective way to root this awesome gadget. It will not only maximised your phone’s features but will also give you endless possibilities to explore.
- Make sure that your phone battery is charge atleast 60%
- Backup your phone data into your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging, on your homescreen tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked.
- First, Download SuperOneClick 2.3.1
- Then, extract it to a new folder via Winzip/Winrar.
- Next, connect your phone to your computer via its USB Data Cable.
- Open the ADB and enter the following commands
echo 1 > /data/local/lge_adb.conf
- Open the new folder with the extracted files on your computer, then find and double- click the Superoneclick.exe to run the program. You might get a few “User Account Control” warnings. Just confirm there that you’re installing the program.
- Then, click the ROOT tab to start rooting your device.
- Once its done it will reboot by itself, reboot the device if it doesn’t do so by itself.
- Your phone is finally rooted.
XDA Developers Forum