Root Droid 3 on 5.7.906 OTA Update
If you are one of the Motorola Droid 3 users who updated their phone to 5.7.906 OTA update then i’m sure you are searching for a way on how to root your phone. You are lucky because we found an easy way on how to root your phone, thanks to droidian1441 of XDA Developers Forum who made this program.
Just follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure that your phone battery is charge at least 60%
- Backup your phone data into your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging, on your homescreen tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked.
- Motorola Droid 3 with CWM recovery
- USB Data Cable
- First, download the motofail_windows.zip on your computer.
- Then, extract it to your desktop using Winzip/Winrar. You should see the following files below.
- Next, connect your phone to your computer.
- Double click the Run.bat file to run the program.
- Finally just follow the onscreen instruction to root your Droid 3.
Congratulations, you have successfully rooted your Motorola Droid 3 running on 5.7.906 OTA Update.