AT&T has finally announced the release date of the powerhouse that is the Motorola Atrix 4G. Beginning February 13 you can pre-order the Atrix and Motorola expects it to become available in stores March 6th. It’s priced at $199.99 with a 2 year contract with a whole slew of accessories available. AT&T is offering two special packages for those who purchase the Atrix 4G in addition to their accessories. The first one pairs the Atrix 4G with a Motorola Laptop Dock costing $499.99 after a 2 year contract and $100 mail-in rebate which you get after subscribing to Data Pro smartphone data plan and tethering addon. They are also offering an Entertainment Access Kit which will add the Motorola HD Multimedia Dock, a Bluetooth keyboard with mouse and a remote control for $189.99. AT&T’s acclaimed world’s most powerful phone delivers a nice stockpile of goodies. With a dual-core pumping out 2Ghz and the world’s first 24-bit qHD screen, it allows you to seamlessly watch movies and other media without a problem. I know alot of people have been waiting for this phone, but with the Inspire 4G around the corner and this more than a month away. How many people are willing to wait for it?
Motorola Atrix 4g Quick Specs:
- nVidia’s dual-core Tegra 2 processor — this is what substantiates the claim of “most powerful smartphone” for Moto Atrix 4G. Expect the processor to be 1GHz powerhouse.
- 1 GB RAM
- 4.0 inch QHD display with 24 bit color graphics
- 1930 mAh battery, which is significantly greater than the 1500 mAh battery that comes with most of the smartphones today
- Fingerprint recognition reader
- Two browsers: Android’s default and Firefox 3.6
- Android 2.2 with Motoblur (of course, it’s upgradable to android 2.3, and given Moto’s update record, timely update can be rightly expected)
- 16 GB internal memory with CD Card slot which supports up to 32 GB. That puts the maximum capacity to up to 48 GB
- Measurement: 2.5 × 4.6 × 0.4 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
We cannot wait!