Purported Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Tab Pro 12.2, Tab Pro 10.1, Tab Pro 8.4 and Tab 3 Lite models receive Bluetooth certification
Samsung will soon flood the market with new tablet models, according to recent reports and leaks, introducing for the first time ever devices that will get a “Pro” moniker, as well as larger tablets with screen sizes measuring 12.2-inches.
We have already heard that the company is getting ready to unveil a variety of new Note and Tab tablets and launch them in the coming weeks, and now it looks like the Bluetooth SIG is confirming some of these rumors, at least when it comes to new Samsung devices getting their respective Bluetooth certification.
SammyToday has discovered several models in the Bluetooth SIG database as follows:
- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2: SM-P905 international / European model (LTE), SM-P901 European model (GSM only), SM-P905V North American model (LTE), SM-P905M South American model (LTE), SM-P900 European model (Wi-Fi). A SM-P907A model has been rumored to hit AT&T later this year.
- Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2: SM-T905 European model (LTE), SM-T900 European model (Wi-Fi)
- Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1: SM-T520 model
- Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4: SM-T320 model
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite: SM-T111 model
Samsung is yet to confirm the product name for these devices, but we’ll also note that some of them have made a visit to the FCC as well, on top of the Bluetooth SIG.
Furthermore, we’ll add that the Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 seems to be a different 12.2-inch tablet than the Galaxy Note Pro we keep bumping into these days. This seems to suggest that the company will have different 12.2-inch tablets for different markets, but hopefully we’ll learn more about Samsung’s tablet plans in the coming days at CES 2014.