- Screen Size5.0 in (12.7 cm)
- Pixel Density294 ppi
- Display Screen TechnologyLCD (IPS)
- ChipsetIntel Atom Z2580
- Number of CPU Cores2 CPU cores (Dual Core)
- System Memory (RAM)2048 MB (2.0 GB)
- Internal Storage Capacity8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB
- Operating SystemAndroid 4.3 Jelly Bean
- User Interface (UI) / Skin OverlayASUS ZenUI
- Operating System (Current)N/D
- Camera Resolution8 MP
- Battery Capacity2110 mAh
The Zenfone 5 features a dual-core Intel processor, but a faster 2GHz model that should handle a little more stress. The display is miles ahead, hitting the threshold that many customers demand today, which is HD resolution. At 5-inch, that translates to 294 ppi, which isn’t far from say, the iPhone 5S. There’s also one gig of RAM, the typical amount for new mid-rangers these days.
We first saw the Zenfone 5 at CES 2014 where we got some hands on time with the phone, we were so impressed with the Zenfone and the specs to price ratio that we awarded it best Android phone of CES 2014.