Everybody loves music. Who doesn’t? Music is already a part of many people’s everyday lives. But, how many music lovers can play their favorite songs via their smartphones? What about sharing those fave tunes to those who call you on your smartphone? With Sprint Music Plus, that’s something easy to do.
Sprint Music Plus is the latest music app for directly accessing millions of digital music through your Sprint phone or through the Sprint website (www.sprint.com). Through Sprint Music Plus, you can buy and instantly play your favorite music, albums, ringtones, and ringbacks either as individual track purchases or as bundled offers.
Owners of Sprint smartphones running Android can get Sprint Music Plus directly from the Sprint Zone app.
Backed by RealNetworks, the Sprint Music Plus app gives you all the features of a music management application:
- Music playlists creation;
- Custom ringback tone assignments for different callers or custom ringbacks for different times of day;
- Artist-, title-, or keyword-based music search;
- Organization of tracks and albums according to artist, genre, or playlists;
- Music previews and sampling of millions of music and tone titles;
- Receiving music suggestions based on your musical taste.
According to Sean Khurana, Sprint’s VP on consumer product marketing, Sprint Music Plus provides their customers the convenience in finding music and organizing the music content all in one location. Khurana asserted in a press release that Sprint wants to ensure that its customers will always have several options for accessing music via free apps (such as those from BlackBerry App World, Android Market, or GetJar.com), Sprint Radio, and music purchases through Sprint Music Plus.
Does this sound like an iTunes wannabe or what? Share your thoughts.
Source: Sprint Newsroom