It’s not just “send directions” and “find my phone.” You can now quickly set alarms and send notes to your Android phone by typing in some simple commands.
16 hours ago
- 1.Android innovation: Sony and HTC risk falling behind even more
- 2.(Update: Google apologizes, removes it) Oh no, they didn’t! A giant Android pees on Apple in Google Maps
- 3.Which is the better gaming device, the Galaxy S6 or the iPhone 6?
- 4.Google reveals Nexus program has “seen a decline”
- 5.Why the Xperia Z4 makes perfect sense… for Japan