Plume, the veteran third party Twitter client, is getting a taste of Material Design in the Beta channel today.
- 1.Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810 MDP smartphone and tablet give us a glimpse of the future
- 2.Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- 3.Material Design hits the desktop with Quantum OS Linux distro
- 4.Report: EU Parliament draft could call for Google’s breakup
- 5.T-Mobile is excited to announce its Nexus 6 has no branding or bloat
- 1.What kind of mobile fanboy are you?
- 2.Lenovo launches the S90 “Sisley”, a blatant copy of Apple’s iPhone 6
- 3.Project Zero: The Galaxy S6 is rumored to be what (cyber) dreams are made of
- 4.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 5.What do you think is the best phone of the year?