Motorola, via their MotoMobile Twitter page has posted an official response to people questioning them on why they haven’t received the OTA update that had the internet abuzz last week. It turns out that there was no update. Tracing the original story back to its roots I found that Engadget had originally reported the story based on the fact that some of their forum users were claiming they had received the update. I never received one myself and now I know why, but I can’t say that I’m not disappointed, the wait for 2.1 is getting harder and harder every day.
OTA update for Motorola Droid a figment of our imaginations
From the forums
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test