Motorola, via their MotoMobile Twitter page has posted an official response to people questioning them on why they haven’t received the OTA update that had the internet abuzz last week. It turns out that there was no update. Tracing the original story back to its roots I found that Engadget had originally reported the story based on the fact that some of their forum users were claiming they had received the update. I never received one myself and now I know why, but I can’t say that I’m not disappointed, the wait for 2.1 is getting harder and harder every day.
OTA update for Motorola Droid a figment of our imaginations
From the forums
- SG5 or Nexus 5 to tide me over until... 0 Replies on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Note 3 Connectivity Issue 4 Replies on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Another Samsung S4 Mini Battery Problem 4 Replies on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Forum Ranks are live 7 Replies on Updates & Announcements
- Can anyone help me out over here? 10 Replies on Member Feedback & Suggestions