Motorola, via their MotoMobile Twitter page has posted an official response to people questioning them on why they haven’t received the OTA update that had the internet abuzz last week. It turns out that there was no update. Tracing the original story back to its roots I found that Engadget had originally reported the story based on the fact that some of their forum users were claiming they had received the update. I never received one myself and now I know why, but I can’t say that I’m not disappointed, the wait for 2.1 is getting harder and harder every day.
OTA update for Motorola Droid a figment of our imaginations
5 hours ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Samsung’s Q3 net profit down nearly 50% year-on-year
- 5.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today