Motorola, via their MotoMobile Twitter page has posted an official response to people questioning them on why they haven’t received the OTA update that had the internet abuzz last week. It turns out that there was no update. Tracing the original story back to its roots I found that Engadget had originally reported the story based on the fact that some of their forum users were claiming they had received the update. I never received one myself and now I know why, but I can’t say that I’m not disappointed, the wait for 2.1 is getting harder and harder every day.
OTA update for Motorola Droid a figment of our imaginations
From the forums
- 1.8 best developers of icon packs for Android
- 2.Note 4 render lands in our inbox: real or fake?
- 3.New-in-box Nexus 7 (2013) for as little as $99, via Staples
- 4.Android smartphone owners watch the most porn on their phone
- 5.(Update: it’s back) Google pulled popular music player Rocket Player off the Play Store