Digitimes, the semi-reliable newspaper based in Taiwan, is reporting that Orange has contracted with Foxconn International Holdings to build a new Android handset. The supposedly carrier-designed handset is expected to incorporate a 3G chipset from Qualcomm and will ship in the second quarter of 2010. If this rumor pans out, Orange’s new Android offering will join the Motorola Dext and the HTC Tattoo in the Orange lineup.
Orange to design its own Android handset?
From the forums
- The Hockey Megathread: My CORSI is... 17 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Best Spy App? 5 Replies on Android Q&A
- I get my OnePlus One tomorrow! 1 Replies on OnePlus Smartphones
- How to use burst mode on nexus 5 ? 5 Replies on LG Google Nexus 5
- Store Launches - Everything you need to... 1 Replies on Updates & Announcements