Digitimes, the semi-reliable newspaper based in Taiwan, is reporting that Orange has contracted with Foxconn International Holdings to build a new Android handset. The supposedly carrier-designed handset is expected to incorporate a 3G chipset from Qualcomm and will ship in the second quarter of 2010. If this rumor pans out, Orange’s new Android offering will join the Motorola Dext and the HTC Tattoo in the Orange lineup.
Orange to design its own Android handset?
From the forums
- What is the first non google app you... 6 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- NVIDIA's new grass is awesome! 1 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- Favorite/Best Phone Color? 13 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Google Inbox Invite sharing thread 203 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Well i just bought a Xiaomi Mi3 20 Replies on Other Smartphone Discussion