Digitimes, the semi-reliable newspaper based in Taiwan, is reporting that Orange has contracted with Foxconn International Holdings to build a new Android handset. The supposedly carrier-designed handset is expected to incorporate a 3G chipset from Qualcomm and will ship in the second quarter of 2010. If this rumor pans out, Orange’s new Android offering will join the Motorola Dext and the HTC Tattoo in the Orange lineup.
Orange to design its own Android handset?
From the forums
- Ban the person above you: a fun game 201 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- looking at the new huawei 2 Replies on Introductions
- Good to be a part of it all.. 3 Replies on Introductions
- [OFFTOPIC] Picture Counting Thread! 85 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Stereo Crosstalk and Dynamic... 4 Replies on Android Q&A