Digitimes, the semi-reliable newspaper based in Taiwan, is reporting that Orange has contracted with Foxconn International Holdings to build a new Android handset. The supposedly carrier-designed handset is expected to incorporate a 3G chipset from Qualcomm and will ship in the second quarter of 2010. If this rumor pans out, Orange’s new Android offering will join the Motorola Dext and the HTC Tattoo in the Orange lineup.
Orange to design its own Android handset?
4 hours ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.A significant number of Inbox by Gmail invites have gone out!
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better