Today Orange UK announced that it will be adding the HTC Hero to its handset portfolio. The phone will be available free to customers who sign up for a 24 month £39.15/mo contract, which includes 1200 network minutes, unlimited text, and internet browsing. It will be available in “early July”, though we’ve been told by other, non-Orange retail sources that the device will officially be available from distributers on July 3rd (though not necessarily through Orange). Below is a video demo of the device that Orange posted.
Orange launches HTC Hero, posts video demo
From the forums
- What's the ugliest android phone you... 28 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha leaked pictures 8 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- (Read First!) Welcome to the Android... 62 Replies on Introductions
- Xiaomi Mi-3 12 Replies on Other Smartphone Discussion
- Android L Experience on your Xperia Z2 1 Replies on Sony Xperia Z2
- 1.LG commits to provide the G2 a major UI update and Android L
- 2.8 best developers of icon packs for Android
- 3.New-in-box Nexus 7 (2013) for as little as $99, via Staples
- 4.Note 4 render lands in our inbox: real or fake?
- 5.(Update: it’s back) Google pulled popular music player Rocket Player off the Play Store