Today Orange UK announced that it will be adding the HTC Hero to its handset portfolio. The phone will be available free to customers who sign up for a 24 month £39.15/mo contract, which includes 1200 network minutes, unlimited text, and internet browsing. It will be available in “early July”, though we’ve been told by other, non-Orange retail sources that the device will officially be available from distributers on July 3rd (though not necessarily through Orange). Below is a video demo of the device that Orange posted.
Orange launches HTC Hero, posts video demo
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Samsung’s Q3 net profit down nearly 50% year-on-year
- 5.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today