Office Suite Pro 6 is now available from the Google Play Store
The OfficeSuite app allows users to create, view, edit, and share Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint documents, as well as view PDF files on Android devices. With our increasing dependency on mobile phones and tablets as our go-to devices, OfficeSuite, created by Mobisystems, has slowly emerged as a popular mobile office solution for professionals on-the-go.
The latest iteration of the app, the long awaited OfficeSuite Pro 6, is finally available for download from the Google Play Store. It seems to be well worth the wait, boasting a host of new features and upgrades that include (from the developer description):
- Page view for Word and other text documents
- Headers and footers in Word docs
- Page numbering in text docs
- Editing in PowerPoint Slide View for faster slide changing
- Object manipulation in Powerpoint – allowing users to move, resize, and rotate
- Filters in Excel to efficiently handle data
- Significant increase in the number of Excel functions (around 240 unique functions)
- Improved cell selection in spreadsheets
- SugarSync compatibility
- Cursor adjustment in text docs
- WordArt support in text docs
- Optimized for Android 4.0
The software can handle the most common document formats and also includes a file browser for simple access. You can also manage your remote files, thanks to the newly added compatibility with the SugarSync cloud back up service, along with the previous integration with Google Docs, Box, and DropBox. OfficeSuite is also now optimized for Android 4.0 devices.
You can download a free 30-day trial of OfficeSuite 6 from the Google Play Store here, but if you would like to purchase right away, you can find the Pro version here, for only $14.99. Unfortunately, if you’ve already been using a previous version of OfficeSuite, you will not have access to the free trial, but can upgrade to the latest version for $9.99.