Good news for streaming radio fans as two big-name applications hit the Android Market this week. First, we have the NPR News application which gives Android users an easy way to access NPR content, including NPR’s top stories, individual NPR radio stations, and popular podcasts. If your listening preferences extend beyond NPR, then iheartradio may fit the bill. Similar to the iPhone and BlackBerry versions, the Android version of iheartradio provides access to streaming broadcasts from over 400 local radio stations, exclusive on demand content, and local traffic reports. Both applications are available for free from the Android Market.
NPR News and iheartradio hit the Android Market
22 minutes ago
45 minutes ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.A significant number of Inbox by Gmail invites have gone out!
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better