Notion Ink’s highly desirable Tegra-powered, Pixel Qi-packing Android tablet has a new name, a tentative launch date, and an impressive but not yet confirmed price. Filling in the blanks, the Notion Ink tablet will be given the name Adam, is expected to launch in June 2010 in the US, Europe, and India, and will debut for the ultra-low price of 15,000 rupees ($321USD). All these aforementioned facts are still speculation and June 2010 is bit longer than we would like to see for a tentative launch (those projected dates almost always slip), but it would be well worth the six months wait if India-based Notion Ink can meet that proposed price point.
Notion Ink’s Android-powered tablet to be called Adam, launch June 2010?
From the forums
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test