Notion Ink’s highly desirable Tegra-powered, Pixel Qi-packing Android tablet has a new name, a tentative launch date, and an impressive but not yet confirmed price. Filling in the blanks, the Notion Ink tablet will be given the name Adam, is expected to launch in June 2010 in the US, Europe, and India, and will debut for the ultra-low price of 15,000 rupees ($321USD). All these aforementioned facts are still speculation and June 2010 is bit longer than we would like to see for a tentative launch (those projected dates almost always slip), but it would be well worth the six months wait if India-based Notion Ink can meet that proposed price point.
Notion Ink’s Android-powered tablet to be called Adam, launch June 2010?
From the forums
- Motorolla Moto G (2nd gen) Vs Micromax... 1 Replies on Other Smartphone Discussion
- Forum Ranks are live 31 Replies on Updates & Announcements
- Ban the person above you: a fun game 198 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- What's your favourite OEM software... 4 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- What phone is best for beginners 6 Replies on Android Q&A
- 1.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 2.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test
- 3.Sony toying with stock Android ROMs for its major devices
- 4.More Nexus 6 details reportedly leak, alongside a mock-up image of the device
- 5.The biggest problems Android has to face