The Nexus 7 (2013) was expected to be launched in India only by December, so it was more than a pleasant surprise to the tablet listed on the Indian Google Play Store along with the Nexus 5. In line with the Nexus pricing model, the Nexus 7 (2013) offers a perfect balance of specifications and price, and is definitely a tablet worth looking into. Here’s everything you need to know about the pricing and availability of the Nexus 7 (2013) in India.
Pricing and Availability
The good news is that all versions of the Nexus 7 (2013) are available directly from the Google Play Store, which includes the 16 GB and 32 GB Wi-Fi only versions, as well as the 32 GB 4 LTE version of the tablet. You can find the pricing and availability option of the tablet in the table below –
|Google Play Store||16 GB, Wi-Fi only||20,999||In Stock||Dispatched in 1-2 days|
|Google Play Store||32 GB, Wi-Fi only||23,999||In Stock||Dispatched in 1-2 days|
|Google Play Store||32 GB, 4G LTE||27,999||In Stock||Dispatched in 1-2 days|
Online retailers such as Flipkart and Snapdeal should have the tablet listed soon. The table above will be updated as and when this information is available.
- Size: 200 x 114 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 290 g (Wi-Fi), 299 g (4G LTE)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4Pro – Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Display: 1200 x 1920 pixels, 7.0 inches (~323 ppi pixel density) – LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Storage: 16/32 GB, no expandable storage
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,950 mAh battery
- Main camera: 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus
- Front camera: 1.2 MP
- OS: Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4 (KitKat)
Reviews and Comparisons
The older iteration of the Nexus 7 is currently available for significantly cheaper than the Nexus 7 (2013), so is the higher price worth it? Check out our hands-on review, comparison videos, and the drop test (!) to find out if the latest Nexus 7 tablet is right device for you –
What are your thoughts? Will you be picking up the Nexus 7 (2013)? Which version of the device are you hoping to get? Let us know in the comments section below.