Android fans will love it and iPhone fans will hate it, but the latest Verizon Wireless Motorola DROID commercial is genius. Emphasizing its unabashed manliness, the commercial calls the iPhone a “tiara-wearing, digitally clueless beauty queen” and the DROID as fast as a “racehorse duct taped to a scud missile”. Yeah, they went there. We won’t spoil the rest for you, you’ll have to see it for yourself. Hit the YouTube link for the video.
New Verizon Wireless DROID commercial calls the iPhone a porcelain princess, the DROID a fast robot
From the forums
- google play store wont download on my... 6 Replies on Android Q&A
- CyanogenMod Resource Thread (downloads,... 10 Replies on CyanogenMod
- [Game]Yay or Nay! 143 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- OnePlus One International Giveaway #6 97 Replies on Giveaways & Contests
- [OFFTOPIC] Picture Counting Thread! 44 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- 1.15 best camera apps for Android
- 2.Samsung can’t stop gloating about Apple launching a big phone
- 3.Samsung will give you $200 if you trade your old phone for the Note 4, even if it’s worth less
- 4.iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus drop test!
- 5.Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge screens obliterate the competition in tests