Android fans will love it and iPhone fans will hate it, but the latest Verizon Wireless Motorola DROID commercial is genius. Emphasizing its unabashed manliness, the commercial calls the iPhone a “tiara-wearing, digitally clueless beauty queen” and the DROID as fast as a “racehorse duct taped to a scud missile”. Yeah, they went there. We won’t spoil the rest for you, you’ll have to see it for yourself. Hit the YouTube link for the video.
New Verizon Wireless DROID commercial calls the iPhone a porcelain princess, the DROID a fast robot
From the forums
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test