Android fans will love it and iPhone fans will hate it, but the latest Verizon Wireless Motorola DROID commercial is genius. Emphasizing its unabashed manliness, the commercial calls the iPhone a “tiara-wearing, digitally clueless beauty queen” and the DROID as fast as a “racehorse duct taped to a scud missile”. Yeah, they went there. We won’t spoil the rest for you, you’ll have to see it for yourself. Hit the YouTube link for the video.
New Verizon Wireless DROID commercial calls the iPhone a porcelain princess, the DROID a fast robot
From the forums
- Where do you get your e-books? 4 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- What phones do/did you own? 30 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Your Currently Favorites Casual Games... 15 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Excited to be on board 0 Replies on Introductions
- tab 4 T231 battery drain problems 1 Replies on Samsung Smartphones