Android fans will love it and iPhone fans will hate it, but the latest Verizon Wireless Motorola DROID commercial is genius. Emphasizing its unabashed manliness, the commercial calls the iPhone a “tiara-wearing, digitally clueless beauty queen” and the DROID as fast as a “racehorse duct taped to a scud missile”. Yeah, they went there. We won’t spoil the rest for you, you’ll have to see it for yourself. Hit the YouTube link for the video.
New Verizon Wireless DROID commercial calls the iPhone a porcelain princess, the DROID a fast robot
7 hours ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 4.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better