Android fans will love it and iPhone fans will hate it, but the latest Verizon Wireless Motorola DROID commercial is genius. Emphasizing its unabashed manliness, the commercial calls the iPhone a “tiara-wearing, digitally clueless beauty queen” and the DROID as fast as a “racehorse duct taped to a scud missile”. Yeah, they went there. We won’t spoil the rest for you, you’ll have to see it for yourself. Hit the YouTube link for the video.
New Verizon Wireless DROID commercial calls the iPhone a porcelain princess, the DROID a fast robot
From the forums
- Completely Cordless Earbuds?? 0 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- Completely Cordless Earbuds 0 Replies on Samsung Smartphones
- Store's here! What did you get? 14 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Excited for Motorola's new releases? 1 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- How to recover deleted samsung galaxy... 6 Replies on Android Q&A