Android fans will love it and iPhone fans will hate it, but the latest Verizon Wireless Motorola DROID commercial is genius. Emphasizing its unabashed manliness, the commercial calls the iPhone a “tiara-wearing, digitally clueless beauty queen” and the DROID as fast as a “racehorse duct taped to a scud missile”. Yeah, they went there. We won’t spoil the rest for you, you’ll have to see it for yourself. Hit the YouTube link for the video.
New Verizon Wireless DROID commercial calls the iPhone a porcelain princess, the DROID a fast robot
From the forums
- is redmi 1s safe to buy??? 14 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- AA on android L 3 Replies on Member Feedback & Suggestions
- The 'Off Topic' Lounge 313 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Google Inbox Invite sharing thread 212 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Ban the person above you: a fun game 426 Replies on Off Topic Lounge