Nexus 7 commercial shows us how to overcome the fear of public speaking
Google today, during its Breakfast with Sundar Pichai event in San Francisco, finally revealed the next generation of the Nexus 7. It wasn’t long after before a new Nexus 7 commercial began circulating the web, showing how the device can be used to combat the fear of public speaking.
Here’s a quick reminder of what we’re looking at hardware wise:
- Profile: 7.62mm (0.3-inch); 2mm thinner, reduced bezel by 3mm on each side
- Weight: 318g (11.2oz)
- 7-inch LCD IPS display with 1920 x 1200 resolution (323ppi)
- 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor (80% faster CPU)
- 30% wider range of colors than original Nexus 7
- Adreno 320 graphics (4x graphics framerate)
- 2GB of DDR3LM memory
- 16/32GB storage
- 5-megapixel camera
- 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera
- dual-stereo speakers
- virtual surround sound technology
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB port with SlimPort
- optional 4G LTE model
- 9 hours video playback, 10 hours web and reading
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
The minute long commercial shows us how a student overcomes the fear of public speaking by spending time watching famous speeches from respected people like Franklin D Roosevelt, along with a few other methods. In the end, the young student overcomes his fear, and we’re shown his next difficult task: asking a girl out.
The commercial really doesn’t show us anything specific to the Nexus 7, but we’re sure to see more clips like this showing Nexus 7 specific features in the future. Regardless, it’s a cute and well put together commercial. Take a look for yourself:
Are you planning on getting yourself this year’s version of the Nexus 7 or are you sticking with the older hardware?