New Motorola CLIQ XT v1.31.44 firmware rolling out to T-Mobile USA customers
On Saturday Motorola announced, via Twitter, that a new firmware revision(1.31.44) for the Motorola CLIQ XT for T-Mobile USA is rolling out. Like the last update for the CLIQ, this is a dual-stage update. You’ll be prompted to update once, and then once that process has completed, you should be prompted to apply the second update to get you to the latest firmware.
According to Motorola, the update offers the following enhancements:
- Improves Overall Phone Performance – Generally improves data connectivity while reducing the occurrence of freeze-ups, resets, and random forced quits.
- Visual Voice Mail Enhancements – Enhanced design and interaction for Visual Voice Mail.
- Bluetooth Audio – Improvements to Bluetooth audio while streaming.
- Camera Correction – Addresses instances of camera randomly freezing after taking a picture, and helps correct intermittent resets while camera and video applications are in use.
- Screen/Display Performance – Improves backlight performance for the display.
- Text Messaging Improvements – General improvements to text messaging – especially for longer text message threads.
- Touch Screen Enhancement – Improves overall sensitivity of the touch screen.
More information is available at the Motorola website. If any of you get the new firmware loaded onto your CLIQ XT, let us know what you think of it in the comments!