Earlier reports of the Motorola Zeppelin surfacing are starting to look more and more confirmed as an internal PowerPoint slide by T-Mobile has been leaked that may justify a few of the details we have already touched on. The slide was leaked on a PPCGeeks forum via MobileTechWorld and specifies a March 10 release date on T-Mobile and possibly an official name of CLIQ XT. If you read our previous coverage of the device you will remember that March 10 lines up perfectly as does the Cliq-esque nature of the phone with the exception of a physical keyboard. Lower end devices with sexy looks like this are just what Google needs to expand the Android army at the increasingly rapid rate Google expects. More details should be upon us during the upcoming MWC.
Motorola Zeppelin to be called CLIQ XT?
From the forums
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test